Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Origo Health provides affordable telehealth enabled solutions to close the access gap between patients and healthcare providers.
We believe that access to healthcare is a basic human right and need. We are interested in providing an exchange where people in need of healthcare, information and advice can connect with healthcare providers that want to make a difference with their time, expertise and passion for helping others get and feel better. We want to be the bridge between the need and affordable options through information, telepresence and access to local facilities.
The Medical Writer is responsible for producing medical writing deliverables that support the businesses social media presence and communications efforts.
- Performs healthcare literature searches and collection of research articles from the appropriate databases (e.g. PubMed and other search engines)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Performs literature and database searches, reviews articles to extract relevant information, and summarizes information from identified articles
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the medical writing process, medical device regulations, and associated approval processes
- Applies medical concepts and terminology appropriately
- Proficient in English grammar/sentence structure
- Updates project-related tracking tools
- Maintains records for all assigned projects, including archiving
- Schedules and conducts document-related meetings, including the preparation of meeting agendas, key data points for discussion, and meeting minutes
- Produce high quality and on-time writing deliverables to support the activities and goals of the company’s communications objectives.
- Ensure a consistent style of presentation of content to maintain quality and ease of review, approval and publishing and adherence to company standards.
- Facilitate efficient review and finalization process of documents produced internally and externally by contractors and vendors.
- Assist in the development of templates and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- A minimum of 5 years medical writing experience with in-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including fluency in oral and written English, with the ability to clearly present clinical data.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.