Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability which provide a key differentiator between Vodafone and other operators. Management of network related issues with the NCA.
- Define the network quality strategy in alignment with overall business strategy and Measure, evaluate and report network quality of service and experience and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Initiate and manage quality improvement programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- Define the technical quality standards and perform quality audits in addition to working with external auditors across all nodes and services within technology, identify gaps and initiate and drive improvement and adherence to standards.
- Manage Service Management team and any related vendors, providing clear objectives, direction and strategy and also managing operational and capital expenditures to ensure achievement of business targets (EBITDA, Revenue, Subscribers, OFCF, H & S)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Lean Six Sigma
- Mobile and Network Security
Technical / Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree (MBA or MSC)
- Undergraduate degree in telecommunications or electronic or computer engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in the mobile and/or fix telecommunications field
- Certification and/or extensive knowledge and use of Six Sigma, Enhanced Telecoms Operations Map (eTOM), Business Process Management (BPM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.