Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FOCOS mission is to provide comprehensive, affordable orthopaedic care to those who would not otherwise have access to such treatment. In particular, FOCOS seeks to enhance access to optimal surgical and non-surgical care for patients with disabling musculoskeletal disorders including complex spine deformities and pediatric orthopaedic problems in underserved regions. It began as a dream of the founder to see the best care reach the underserved in his native country, Ghana and the sub-Saharan region.
- Provides out-patients care and refer appropriately outside area of specialty
- Participates as a member of the Medical Team in providing care, monitoring and evaluation of patients on admission
- Prepares doctors notes as well as discharge notes
- Provides weekend coverage as per approved schedule
- Assists with clearing of patients for travel
- Liaises with relevant departments in ensuring optimum care to clients/patients
- Participates in quality improvement programs and or activities.
- Assists perform surgical operations/clinical procedures within identified competency
- Provides support and information to patients/relatives as and when necessary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conducts/participates in:
- Ward Rounds
- Clinical meetings
- Morbidity/mortality meetings
- Clinico -Pathological conferences
- Journals’ clubs
- Participates in district and community health programs as and when required
- Conducts/participates in operational research
- Be actively involved in the issues of infection prevention and control.
- Ensures compliance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures by team members.
- Performs any other duty that may be assigned by management from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- MB ChB/BDS or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' post housemanship
- A valid License to practice in Ghana
- Continuous Professional Training across a wide range of clinical issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good practice in Outpatient and inpatient care.
- Knowledge of health and safety relevant to this post.
- Knowledge in spinal care is an advantage.
- Basic surgical skills
- Supervisory skills
- Advanced life support/resuscitation skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to
with the job title clearly stated.
Deadline: 30th April 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.