Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking an experienced QA Manager to manage the entire QA/QC function for a plant. The QA Manager will provide guidance In plant-level Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with quality systems for manufacturing operations. Adherence to these quality systems for compliance with overall product quality and regulatory compliance with the relevant government agencies.
- Administer and facilitate the training and education of operations employees for the quality and food safety expectations of the company.
- Ensure quality Management System including food safety, product quality and regulatory agencies compliance.
- Monitor compliance to accepted standards from receipt of raw materials to distribution of finished products.
- Ensure all quality-auditing functions are conducted on a daily basis.
- Provide technical support to plant management regarding process/product improvements.
- Implement and maintain programs to constantly raise production standards, hygiene and safety in plant areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related technical field.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Ability to provide input into improving systems and processes.
- Minimum of 5 years food industry QA experience, production operations or regulatory
- Must have experience in the development and implementation of QA programs in the food industry
- Proficient with the concepts of hazard analysis, risk assessments, and system/process applications.
- Knowledgeable in quality management techniques of root cause analysis, and preventative
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments within the organization.
- Good problem-solving and corrective action/resolution skills.
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.