Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Media Buying Lead, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimising display, search, and video campaigns. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level – from planning to implementation to reporting.
You will partner with Focus PPC’s internal teams (Project Management, Creative, Strategy, Account Management, Web) to: manage and optimise media buys (including digital display, search, social, mobile, etc.); monitor the evolving media landscape and help develop best practices for the company; develop a deep knowledge of all media platforms including Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic, and other premium media providers
What will you be doing?
- Working with the internal teams to understand campaign goals and target market
- Presenting proposals/strategies and media schedules to relevant stakeholders
- Planning, designing, and building paid search, social, display, and video campaigns across multiple platforms
- Handling the buying and negotiating of media across various vendors for campaigns – ensure best rates negotiated on behalf of the company
- Monitoring and managing multiple client campaigns
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proactively expanding and improving campaigns based on business needs / KPIs
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaigns – presenting reports & media performance to business when required – excellent interpersonal skills are very important
- Working with / training junior team members to help upskill the media team
- Staying up-to-date on the latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape, and best practices – share knowledge and best practice with the team
- Representing Focus PPC and the Marketing team at industry events
- Actively identify areas for business growth & media opportunities to help drive revenue
What will you need for this position?
- Minimum 2 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, social media, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
- Ability to analyze data and trends in order to continually optimize media campaigns for efficient ROI
- Strong experience with Google Adwords – annual certifications required
- Facebook Blueprint – ongoing learning
- Strong experience with social ad platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI, and learnings
- Benevolent. You love people. You reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Integrity. Follow-through on commitments. You live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Tenacity. You possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Excellent. You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. You have a track record of doing great work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.