Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months.
The Resettlement Officer will provide technical support to the Resettlement and Land Access Project
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implement an agreed plan and facilitate the payment of appropriate compensation to all affected persons for the BTSF/RWD
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land
- Capture and assist in addressing complaints emanating from the resettlement project.
- Keep and maintain a commitment Register for the Resettlement Project.
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure successful movement of the resettlement project affected persons (PAPs).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum first degree qualification in physical planning, development planning, land economy, natural resources, or development studies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in community practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess good human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and values
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and eligible persons are to entail their cover letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line — the position titie to
not later than Friday, March 19, 2021
- Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants Will be invited to attend interview.
- AAIL is an equal opportunity employer.
- Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.