Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join Bolt for Business. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, working closely with key businesses, to meet their needs and understand how we can grow their business with us. B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high - aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent - just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of exposure to big business, you’ll be integral to the smooth running of the relationship, meeting the needs of our clients.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing a portfolio of key clients, proactively contacting them and helping them
- Replying to client queries, replying to emails, calls and solving their challenges
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
- Preparing and managing the flow of accounting documents and materials
- Assisting the sales team with onboarding and client management
- Communicating with an international team to solve local issues
- Delivering volume growth each month
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for:
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience in account management
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results
- Proactive, organised and obsessed with details
- Superb written and spoken communication skills in English
- Comfortable and experienced speaking with clients, dealing with issues and generating positive outcomes
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Demonstrable experience of upselling and generating volume growth from existing clients
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more...
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.