Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advice and support in relationship management, enabling the provision of sound claims assessment expertise. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact.
- Solution clients to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Compliance and Risk Management
Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards:
To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.