Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
BezoMoney is a fintech startup based in Ghana that builds and provides digital financial products and services for the unbanked and young people using mobile technology.
Job Title: MERN Full Stack Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Physical, with Remote work occasionally
Why Work with us
- We are a team of young creative individuals who are passionate about solving problems using technology
- Opportunity to make significant contributions to a budding and growing fintech startup, to grow and build products that people love whilst making an impact in the lives of the unbanked
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Work Laptop
- Paid Leave
- Health Insurance
Who we are looking for
You are right, we are looking for an experienced MERN full-stack engineer who loves building and maintaining a production service, and brings his innovative thinking to help the team build or improve the company's product. We love engineers who are determined to learn along with refined feedback from users.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code
- Participate in team meetings and work occasional off-hours
- Collaborate with other team members to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that simplify or improve our work
- Participate in discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, be a decision-maker and explain your development approach.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Seeking candidates with 3+ years of experience in:
- Designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications with a particular emphasis on UI (interactions, styling, etc.)
- Working with single-page architecture, front-end application frameworks (particularly React)
- Interpreting mockups and translating them into polished and resolved UIs
- Optimizing client performance through efficient dependency management and data access patterns
- Build, modify and extend REST API endpoints for data retrieval and persistence.
- Experience with building back end with Nodejs and Express.
- Have a great knowledge of databases, especially MongoDB.
- Should be able to use a version control tool like Github and experience in deploying a web app to Azure or willing to learn.
- Seeking candidates with good interpersonal skills such as communication
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.