Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
- Client Service Officer – 1 Year Renewable Contract
- Basic Salary – GHS 687.00
- Performance Allowance – GHS 328 (upon meeting performance indicators)
- Location: Adenta – Accra, Hohoe, Asamankese, Koforidua, Twifo Praso, Dunkwa, Obuasi, Amasaman, Assin and Damongo.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients' businesses.
- To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
- Ensure all pre and post draw-down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
- Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
- To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development.
- Must have completed National Service
- Candidate should have 1 – 3 years' credit work experience
- Ability to ride the motor bike will be an added advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested individuals should send their applications titled: ‘CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER (+ preferred location), Application letter & CV to:
Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in preferred location.
Closing date: 10th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.