Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Assisting/supporting the FM in managing the finance function
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Review the general ledger on a regular basis and provide technical leadership in correcting errors and generating quality financial reports
- Provide value adding financial and business analysis to assist management with decision making in managing the business efficiently
- Review and approve work of accounting staff before transactions are processed
- Represent finance in external and internal business committees as assigned by FM
- Engage with external parties as banks, lawyers, auditors as and when required
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the FM including acting on his behalf on different forums/meetings/annual leave.
- Graduate degree in accounting and Chartered Accountant qualification.
- At least 5years experience at supervisory level within the Oil industry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to communicate and interact at the highest level.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal All functions
- External External auditors, Lawyers, Customers, Local Banks
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.