Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as Legal Officer, Director of ICT and Industrial Liaison Officer. Staff in these positions shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their areas of specialization. The Officers shall be the Heads of their respective Directorates, and shall also be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor through the Registrar.
Job Title: Legal Officer
The Legal Officer shall be responsible for all legal matters of the University, which shall include, but not limited to:
- Advising the Vice-Chancellor on contracts entered into by the University
- Handling all legal matters on behalf of the University at the Courts of Justice; and
- Any other matters that may be referred to the Legal Officer by the Registrar or the Vice-Chancellor.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- The applicant must hold LLM, LLB and BL degrees and must be a qualified Lawyer, duly registered by the Ghana Bar Association. The applicant must have six (6) years post-qualification experience at the bar.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.