Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for the management of the Procurement Department.
- Setting up of expectations and reviewing the performance of team and develop their human capacity.
- Negotiate tariffs and conditions (including contracts) with suppliers in conjunction with the Plant Manager or other designated person to secure advantageous terms
- Prepare and Implement sourcing strategies for key spend categories to capture cost savings.
- Identify profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Advise user department on new products available in the market for trial.
- Advise user departments on the abnormal consumption of items for the necessary corrective measures to be taken.
- Put measure in place using reliable data and information, to proactively minimize, if not completely avoiding, the impact of unfavorable events (e.g. potential shortages etc.)
- Ensure procurement activities compliance to company policies.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure appropriate documentation are utilized in all procurements to validate basis of purchase and provide audit trail.
- Lead, manage and develop effective professional working relationship with key internal stakeholders to maximize the long-term benefit for the organization.
- Analyze current procurement activities and recommend improvements through more efficient procurement methods.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accurate records and documentation on all purchases.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
- People Person, Good at Networking
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator
- Financial Analysis Skills,
- Logistics Skills
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs)
- Specialized Industry Knowledge, Experience as a Procurement Clerk or Junior Buyer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.