Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Actively prioritize and drive growth-increase revenue and reduce cost
- Financial, commercial, and business acumen
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Use data to make business decisions-data driven decisions to increase sales
- The use of, and measuring KPIs to achieve growth-increase revenue and decrease cost
- Use of cost/benefit analysis to arrive at optimum resource capacity-staffing/assets/opportunity Viability
- Influencing Upward to make strategic business decisions/investments
- A Chartered Accountant/Qualifications in Supply Chain with not less than 10 years post qualification experience, with skill in Budgeting/Costing/Sales-Growth/Forecasting financial modelling/Data Driven Decisions
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.