Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is an innovative social enterprise, whose aim is to become the premier TVET Institution across West Africa, transforming youth livelihoods and aspirations. DTI provides high quality employment-oriented technical and vocational education and skills training. It is an ambitious institution seeking to employ highly motivated, results-oriented and hardworking professional teacher to implement its mission of impacting the future of Africa’s youth in the position of: TEACHER OF WELDING AND FABRICATION
- To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training, Industry and COTVET approved certifications.
- Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Teach the primary welding processes with major metals like mild steel and stainless
- Manage the upkeep of the fabrication equipment, guided by the workshop manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Technical Degree or HND / City & Guilds qualification in Fabrication,
- Manufacturing, Welding or a very closely related field, from an accredited institution with five (5) or more years of industry related experience where work is performed to a recognized industry standard and is primarily focused on metal fabrication processes and with five (5) or more years of post-secondary teaching experience in the appropriate occupational field.
- COTVET certification or the ability to obtain the certification within one year.
Information about the school as well as details of the role, including the job description, required skills and experience can be found at www.dtiafrica.com
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.