Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Advans is a leading microfinance group established in 2005. Advans mission is to respond to the need for financial services of small businesses and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services. The Advans Group currently spans nine countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Pakistan, Nigeria, Tunisia and Myanmar. As at end of December 2020, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,500 staff. The group’s shareholders are EIB, KfW, FMO, CDC Group plc, FISEA (AFD Group) and IFC. In Ghana, Advans operates since 2008 and serves around 70,000 clients through 20 branches and various channels and around 650 employees.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have an experience in Digital Marketing and Product development? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What will your role be?
You will support the Business Development unit in managing core deposit, loan and financial product lines from concept, to design, pilot / testing, forecast, cost, launch, promotion, support, and finally offer / product end of life.
Therefore, you will:
- Monitor and analyse the market, competition, regulation, customer needs and customer satisfaction across all our segments;
- Propose and define new products and services or review the existing offer per customer segment (characteristics, pricing...), in connection with Risk / Audit / Legal / Business Development for the definition / review of policies, processes, procedures, methodologies and modus operandi;
- Define and implemente marketing strategies for product launch and promotional campaigns in connection with Sales & Distribution and Communications Teams;
- Analyse of the performance of products and services, including profitability and manage requirments for products /offers improvement
- Deliver Client acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop customer and employee education for new and existing product / Offer initiatives
WHAT KIND OF PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You hold at least a bachelor’s degree and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in same or similar position
- Customer-centric mindset/Customer-needs focus
- Very good analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of banking and financial services in Ghana is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in a Mass Consumption, Consumer Marketing is a plus
- Budgeting and forecasting knowledge
- Strong business acumem
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Creative and Digital Savvy
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Strong written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.