Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Millar Cameron are a global leader in agribusiness recruitment, and we are currently supporting a leading forestry business with the recruitment of a Forestry Logistics Manager for their Ghana operations. Our client operates high quality plantations while preserving ecological environments and supporting local employment and community development. The Forestry Logistics Manager will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with national and local stakeholders, taking senior responsibility for the company’s stakeholder management strategy.
The Forestry Logistic Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Application for all harvesting permits and ensuring renewal of permits when needed
- PPC (Plantation Production Permit) volume submissions and conveyance’s permits
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Final volume reconciliation with Forestry Commission (FC) of completed compartments
- New land acquisition
- Finalize Land agreement with Chiefs and Lands commission
- Organize all new land boundary demarcation by FC
- Organize and manage the rapid response team
- Organize and handle Wildlife patrols
- Manage and file correspondence with FC
- Manage court cases and legal queries
- Secure additional Gmelina Timber for procurement
- Manage timber theft and illegal activities
The successful Forestry Logistic Manager will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relations with stakeholders
- Ability to implement policies effectively
- Strong understanding of the Land Laws of Ghana
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.