Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for a passion driven, well-organised ,client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSIG's goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International's global partnership,which operates in over Thirty-Eight (38) countries worldwide.
Length of contract: One (1) year contract (renewable base upon good performance).
Click on a job vacancy below to read more and apply
Marie Stopes International Ghana Jobs
The Centre Manager at Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) is responsible for the effective functioning of assigned centre through adequate planning and deployment of resources: human, finance and logistics. The job holder provides and ensures core clinical services daily at the centre. He/She develops centre work plans with his/her team,supervises,coordinates, monitors and assesses the performance of the clinical team to ensure quality service delivery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In addition, the role has responsibility for maintaining proper and accurate records of Centre's activities, addresses client complaints, and periodically collecting and analysing incidence reports in compliance with set clinical Standards.The Centre Manager will report to the respective Regional Manager in the region.
The Client Activation Officer at Marie Stopes International Ghana is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all Demand Creation activities aimed at increasing client flow in all MSIG channels of service delivery. The Client Activation Officer will report to the Regional Manager with dotted reporting line to the Marketing Manager.
- Lead the effective demand creation of services for MSIG's Bluestar network, MSIG Centres of Excellence, Outreach teams and Public Sector sites to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services.
- Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilising Agents (CMAs) consistent with MSIG's mission.
- Ensure that the MSIG call centre cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
- Support the Youth Focal Person to develop and implement activities focussed on reaching the youth with SRH services.
The Centre Midwife at Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) will be responsible for providing high quality core MSIG clinical services in the assigned centre of excellence. She will be required to support the Centre Manager to maintain high quality clinical service's and to promote a congenial and professional atmosphere towards all clients. The Centre Midwife will report to the respective Centre Manager in the region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist to oversee the work schedules & Strengths of all clinical team working within the centres.
- Efficiently provide clinical services, including long acting family planning methods
- Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical products and equipment.
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere to all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary,
- Ensure that clinical complications at service delivery points are minimised or prof managed when they occur.
The MERL Manager is responsible for managing the overall Monitoring, Evaluation and Research strategy and implementation of related activities within MSG,as well as partner agencies where necessary. The job holder is responsible for ensuring that high quality, accurate and timely information is available for internal and external reporting purposes and will communicate closely with all stakeholders involved in the design, implementation and coordination of projects.
The MERL Manager will also play a lead role in the continuing development and implementation of MSG's performance framework and tools (including CPAs, CLIC and QAF). He/she will also serve as the key link person for MSG and the Global Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Team and actively support MSG's Regional Managers to ensure a high degree of regional capacity to collect. collate and analyse projects performance data. s/he reports to the Director, Regional operations.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.