Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A public institution has vacancies for recruitment into the underlisted position as Information Technology (IT) Officers
Officer (Information Technology)
Prospective applicant(s) for the position of Officer (Information Technology) should possess:
- a Master's degree in Computer Science or Managernent Information Systems;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information systems or equivalent professional qualification;
- a minimum post qualification experience of two (2) years
- ability to work within strict timelines,
- ability to install. test and evaluate Information Technology (I.T) Systems;
- ability to implement Information Technology (I.T) Policies and procedures for business continuity. disaster recovery and IT security
- a high degree of personal integrity and be a good team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.