Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A public institution has vacancies for recruitment into the underlisted position as Procurement Officers
Prospective applicant(s) for the position of Officer (Procurement) should:
- possess a Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management:
- possess a minimum post qualification
- experience of three (3) years in Procurement:
- Be able to prepare procurement plan. tender/ bidding documents and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite:
- possess excellent interpersonal skills, as well as be a good team player: and,
- possess a high degree of personal integrity.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) would be an advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.