Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of audit management activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner.
Assurance: Support the Audit manager in the identification of risks to be tested by participating in planning sessions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Assurance: Develop an in-depth knowledge of Absa and the various business areas and use this knowledge to assess risks and controls through identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls within these processes.
Leadership and Management:
Team work: Engage proactively with Internal Audit colleagues during assignments and request technical assistance where required and based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to other auditors and peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards.
Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with key audit contacts on each audit by attending continuous stakeholder meetings. In addition, engage closely with stakeholders during assignments and encourage open discussion and interaction with business on the risks associated in their environment
Commercial: Display professional scepticism, raising and discussing contentious observations with management and provide evidence to support all issues identified
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required), Bachelors Degree and Professional
Qualifications: Information Technology
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.