Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst is responsible for preparing payment proposals, processing manual / exception payments and provides problem resolution and supporting balancing and reconciling activities as required.
- Prepare vouchers for processing.
- Data entry/ keying into payable systems, prepare payment proposals, secure required approvals and process supplier and employee payments.
- Research and reconcile accounts payable balances and vendor statements.
- Process vendor debit and credit memos.
- Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes.
- Manual check preparation and distribution.
- Monitor and execute internal control procedures.
- Support Cash Management in their reconciliation activities, as required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in using accounting and financial systems and banking solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Good written and verbal Spanish language skills.
- English: 80%
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers and Cash Management team.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.