Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The AML Specialsit will ensure that, Vodafone Cash Transfer Service and other Vodafone products and services are not used by criminals for money laundering, financing terrorism, fraud and other criminal activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsiblities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor Vodafone Cash and other money transfer transactions proactively to identify money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activity
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify suspicious activity
Suspicious Activity Reporting and resolution
- Investigate reports received on suspicions of money laundering from agents and staff and Issue report on findings giving recommendations on action to be taken
- Develop local watch list for blacklisted customers for reference and update it regularly
KYC Assurance on Quality of data captured
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify KYC Violations
- Analyze and report on the status of customer data integrity and make recommendations to Vodafone Cash for correction of anomalies noted
- Follow up with Vodafone Cash for correction of customer data Take proactive action to ensure enforcement of applicable deterrent measures
Watch list screening
- Extract alerts generated by the watch list screening system for PEPS and sanctioned individuals for verification with relevant authorities
- Take appropriate action on all unconfirmed data
- Regular update the staff and agent portals with relevant news and training
- Participate in staff induction and agent forums
- Facilitate staff and agent training on the AML portals
- Reconciliation of training records to ensure that all relevant staff and agents undertake the training
AML Regulatory Compliance – Vodafone Cash and other financial products
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Vodafone AML Policies, current AML Regulations, legislative requirements as well as future developments on AML
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or Business related Field
- ACAMS/ICA Certification
- Detailed knowledge of money laundering techniques, Vodafone AML Policies and Procedures, AML legislation and regulations
- ACL, SQL knowledge
- Computer Proficiency – Advanced Microsoft office Applications
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.