Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Work with Business Units, Revenue Assurance, Corporate security, Finance and other Technology departments to analyse, design, plan, develop, implement and deliver end to end solutions across sales and activation systems, Freelancer and Retail Systems, Provisioning & Activation systems, Products and Tariffs, Offers, Value Added Services, Vodafone Cash, Campaign management and related systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibilities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the process of cost and effort estimation of new features and applications for delivering new solutions
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design effort for complex solutions requirements in conjunction with the design authority, delivery management, and operational teams within the technology organisation.
- Write or contribute to design documents which are in-line with the architectural guidelines
- Document product requirements and translates them into technical specification and acceptance criteria
- Application Architecture:
- IT implementations Domain & systems (CBU, EBU, FBU, Vodafone Cash
- Define application’s Architecture, in line with guidelines, and support the E2E Architecture
- Value Added Service
- Provisioning & Activation systems (SIM Reg)
- Products & Tariffs
- Campaign Management
- Solution Design, Development & Functional Testing:
- Solution design
- Low Level Design
- Internal development
- Products, Tariffs, Offers & Promotion Development, implementation, configuration (Mobile/Fixed, prepaid, post-paid, Converged solutions, content, VAS – USSD, SMS, IVR, and VF-Cash, etc.)
- Retail (in-store) & Sales Application development
- Campaign and Management & Related systems
- Engagement and management of development partners, vendors & 3rd parties
- Execution of all the testing levels and acceptance tests
- IT Implementations
- Responsible for the E2E delivery of the required SLA’s defined within the solution development for Business units
- Support Maintenance of application & products:
- Application Maintenance (3rd level) supporting the IT Operations and Product Service Operations
- Software & E2E product quality delivery
- Faster Time to Market
- Better Quality
- Higher Flexibility
- Lower costs
Experience and Qualification
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline / experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Online Charging System configuration, product and application development for mobile and fixed networks, and Value Added Services or related field of telecommunications
- Business & Customer Requirements Analysis
- Telecom & IT networks and systems, Back end System, Service and Solution Development,
- Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows and related environment), Database administration
- Application Development (Shell Scripting, Java, PHP, Python, .Net, SOAP/XML, REST APIs, Web services, etc.), Research & Development
- Architecture & Design
- Hands-on experience in Products & Tariffs Development – Mobile/Fixed, prepaid, post-paid, VAS & Content, VF-Cash, Campaign Management and Related Systems
- Testing & Evaluation, Implementation & Integration
- Charging, Rating & Billing, Protocols – TCP/IP, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, Diameter, SMPP, MAP protocol
- Sales, Activation & Provisioning systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.