Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana in Accra welcomes applications from appropriately qualified candidates for the accompanying vacant position as Cashiers
- Make assessment and file court process processes period issue receives and money is paid into court or bank.
- Make entries into cash book.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- Prepare Revenue and deposit returns.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a recognised accredited institution
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and the use of the internet.
- Ability to prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- Ability to write book of accounts.
- Knowledge in public sector finance.
- High-level integrity.
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
How To Apply
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: January 19, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.