Accounting Jobs In Kumasi : Assistant Account Officers & Assistant Internal Auditors - Kumasi Technical UniversityAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) announces to the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various accounting vacancies below
1. Assistant Account Officers
- Prepares daily and monthly credit sales report with ageing analysis
- Updates all accounts receivable ledgers of customers/ clients
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, reconciled customers account as requested
- Filing returns of VAT, PAYE, SSNIT, and CIT
- Payroll administration
- Handles and processes customer claims of invoices for payment
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments or other irregularities and provide needed support for collection
- Establish credit limitations on customers account
- Prepare collection reports to ascertain the status of collections and balances outstanding to evaluate the effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures
- Provide report to Senior Accountant on suggested credit limits and guidance on payment terms for new and/or troubled accounts
- Reconcile entire Customers (debtors’) ledger monthly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with a considerable length of experience. Strong IT background is an advantage
2. Assistant Internal Auditors
The Assistant internal auditor will assist the internal auditor in the overall management and administration of the office and functions
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with a considerable length of experience. Strong IT background is an advantage.
How To Apply
Applications should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Kumasi Technical University
P. O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.