Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana in Accra welcomes applications from appropriately qualified candidates for the accompanying vacant position as Court Recorders
- Record, type court proceedings/directly transcribe court proceedings Type Court Orders, Letters of Administration and Judgments.
- Paste Court Orders, Rulings and Judgments in their various books.
- Type Cause List
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised accredited institution OR Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and Management with three (3) years work experience.
- Typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Application and use of the Internet.
- Good interpersonal skills High level of integrity.
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.