Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana in Accra welcomes applications from appropriately qualified candidates for the accompanying vacant position as Bailiffs
- Execute Court Orders as Deputy Shett
- Serve court processes.
- Make entries into the Bailiff Process Book.
- Keep records of Service, Non-Service, and Execution.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
- West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- Knowledge in Execution Processes
- Ability to read and understand court orders.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.