Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable state-owned financial institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the undermentioned position
Successful candidates will work closely with the Head of Legal to undertake the following
- Draft and vet routine contracts pertaining to lease on properties, licence, non-disclosure agreements, intellectual property rights etc.
- Vet tender documents, handle arbitration matters and civil suits before various courts of law should any arise
- Draft and vet Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOUS), Bank Guarantee, Indemnity Bonds (if any), Undertakings and Authority Letters, Vendor contracts, etc.
- Negotiate, draft/review and finalise a variety of contracts within the Bank.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate with Business Units and Finance to negotiate appropriate contracts with other parties Provide advice on contract statuses, legal risks and commercial terms of the various contracts
- Renewal, amendment and termination of contracts in consultation with Business Unit or Support Renewal, amendment and termination of contracts in consultation with Business Unit or Support functions in line with their requirements
- Handle litigation matters, including commercial and labour-related litigation
- Liaise with and support external counsel on the facts and evidence of cases handled
- Provide legal opinion and advice on legal and commercial matters affecting the Bank
- Assist with Board Secretariat duties when necessary
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office suites – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A University degree in Law.
- Must have been called to the bar, preferably the Ghana Bar
How To Apply
All interested applicants are required to submit their application and curriculum vitae clearly indicating the interested role to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.