Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable state-owned financial institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the undermentioned position
CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Under the Supervision of the Head, Corporate Banking, the successful candidate(s) will be required to undertake the following:
- Generate revenue to meet targets for the various assigned products of the Bank (which shall include cash management, trade sales, treasury sales, deposits income, debt products income and net interest income on lending and advances)
- Manage to ensure that majority of borrowing
customers in the portfolio are operating accounts with a more than double turnover of credit facility:
- Responsible for effective management of any watch-listed accounts
- Responsible for effective management of any watch-listed accounts or impairment in their portfolio
- Achieve a full Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance for all customer accounts within portfolio
- Conduct regular (weekly) client visits backed by documented call reports on customer file which are to be shared with product and credit partners with actionable, time-bound follow-ups.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure regulatory compliance for all clients and transactions
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure full compliance with documentation, policies, perfection of security in line with terms of credit sanctions prior to disbursement of credit facilities
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office suites – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Qualifications required for this role
- Minimum of good first degree from a recognised Institution. A second degree plus a professional qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Equivalent professional qualification plus ACB or equivalent.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified with previous banking experience in a financial/sales/marketing environment) in a client facing role.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local target market profiles
How To Apply
All interested applicants are required to submit their application and curriculum vitae clearly indicating the interested role to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.