Jobs In Kumasi 2020
Want to receive job alerts?: Click here to join our Telegram Channel
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Draft the next term’s calendar a week before the end of term in collaboration with all Heads of Departments
- Plan at least 2 in-service trainings in a term for the staff
- Plan a forum for students once a term beginning each term
- Plan a forum for Parents once a year
- Make sure all teachers get all score sheets for the term on the fourth week
- Plan extracurricular activities with the assistance of various committees before the beginning of a new term
- Liaise with class teachers to see that all score sheets are properly entered as soon as possible
- Work out for substitutes in case of a teacher being absent
- Monitor that teachers report to class on time
- Supervise that the syllabus is followed
- Supervise that exercise books are marked
- Draw a homework timetable for each class
- Supervise that homework are given daily
- Sort out the best excelling students at the end of every term for awards
- Liaise with class teachers so that reports are sent to parents or guardians in soft copies and hard copies
- Plan PTI for 1st and 2nd term with the assistance of teachers and gather feedback for decision making
- Catalogue all TLMS needed by teachers and hand them over to the Administrator for supply
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.