Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Axxend is a fast-growing American IT company with operations in Africa. Axxend helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. Since its establishment in 2009 in Africa, Axxend has opened operations in Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Liberia, Senegal, Togo and Ghana.
The role is a technical client-facing role and the ideal candidate should have success leading technical discussions with senior executives that drive key decisions and implementation in our francophone regions.
A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft solutions and exhibit superior communication skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities with customers in partnership with the Business Development team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and third-party solutions.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, productivity, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Provide technical leadership of projects and creation of collateral including; reference implementations, best practices and training.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting solutions relating to Microsoft including Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure, SQL, IIS, Microsoft Teams, System Center Suite, Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, EMS, and Intune
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft, Cisco and/or ITIL
- Ability to produce translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
- Customer-oriented mindset with ability to adapt to multiple client environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -English and French (Ability to speak and write French desired).
How To Apply
Please send your resume to:
Closing Date: 20th September,2020