Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Axxend is a fast-growing American IT company with operations in Africa. Axxend helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. Since its establishment in 2009 in Africa, Axxend has opened operations in Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Liberia, Senegal, Togo and Ghana.
Axxend seeks to identify and recruit the best graduates from Information Technology programs with exceptional qualities for the Application Developer role.
In addition to the execution of project specifications, an Application Consultant is expected to prepare design and mapping documentation as well as utilize database technologies, programming concepts and client relation skills to design, develop, implement and test Axxend solutions
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, implement and test a variety of ETL procedures
- Install, configure and system test software
- Comprehend and interpret database diagrams and data dictionaries
- Perform data analysis and interrogation
- Develop and support batch processes
- Communicate with clients and team leaders in a professional manner
- Troubleshoot implementation and ETL issues
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities through time recording system
- Develop project documentation
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary
- Assist Technical Support Department as necessary
- Provide pre-sales support
- Accompany Principle Advisor to client site to participate in system design and data mapping procedures
Complexity of Work & Decision-Making: Moderate to highly significant
Measures of Performance: Quality of work; client satisfaction; meeting timelines and commitments; amount of rework; knowledge of products and procedures; productivity and efficiency; development of co-workers; creativity; self sufficiency.
Required Language: English
How To Apply
Please send your resume to latest by 14th September, 2020 to: