Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zuberi Pay is an on-demand mobile employee benefits program. An interest free mobile alternative to digital loans for employees. Salaried employees have the opportunity to access their salary on a daily basis rather than wait for the month end. The platform is available to contracted companies who value their employees and want to increase wellbeing within the workplace.
Zuberi is currently in private beta (testing the product privately before launching it to the public). We’re on a mission to increase financial wellness in Africa and provide an alternative to traditional micro-credit loans which we believe have a high chance of putting people in a cycle of debt. The way we fulfil our mission is simple – OUR PEOPLE. We’re building a culture of excellence, honesty and a drive to see other people happy.
Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower Africa’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You Will Do
- Carrying out research to help market expansion possibilities.
- Drafting legal policies for regulatory bodies in Ghana.
- Collaborating with the startups legal representatives in dealing with external bodies.
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes of decisions made.
- Defining and documenting all processes that you undertake, along with performance metrics and ownership to enable transparent understanding of how the Intern function operates.
- Proactively taking responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations that affect both the Legal sector and our business.
- Proactively identifying areas of personal improvement, and work with the CEO & Growth Officer to strengthen your skills.
- Carrying out publication of our content both onsite and on blog.
- Support Rocket Lawyer UK’s search engine optimisation efforts.
What You Should Have
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Excellent research skills
- An understanding of case law, legislation and on-going legal changes
- Familiarity with legal contracts and how they work
- Basic Understanding of technology and startups
- Proactive & independent learner
- Natural problem solver
- Team player
- Have experience working in a law firm
- Have previously worked with automation software
- Have worked in a startup environment
You must have a strong awareness of the legal market so that you are able to both act upon and remain informed about changes in the law that will affect our business. Exposure to the SME sector, startups, existing small businesses and individual consumers is highly desirable.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: