Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Regional Administrative Officer - Judicial Service of GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position as Regional Administrative Officer
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supervise the work of Registrars and all other Unit heads in the regions
- Provide administrative support for the courts in the region
- Ensure that the necessary tools and equipment are supplied to the courts
- Keep a record of and maintain assets in the region belonging to the service
- Ensure adequate security for judges, magistrates and staff
- Prepare regional budgets
- Keep up-to-date data on judges and support staff of the region
- Disburse subvention released to the region efficiently
- Keep up-to-date records of the workload of the courts, sitting pattern of courts, judgements delivered monthly and average number of cases listed per week
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Pay regular visits to courts to be conversant with staffing and infrastructural issues
- Assess the performance of Registrars and other Unit Heads and recommend training programmes for them
- Assist in the process of establishment of courts in the region
- Supervise and maintain discipline among staff within the region
- Submit monthly reports to the judicial secretary
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the judicial secretary or the Chief Justice.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (HRM or Management) with 5 years post-qualification experience
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service
- Must be computer literate in MS word, PowerPoint and Access
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.