Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Chief Operating Officer at Kreek Africa will handle the business’s complex operational details to ensure the company can deliver and will be responsible for managing the reputation of the business, planning PR campaigns, promotions and strategies.
- Designing and implementing business operations
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- 5- 10 years’ of experience
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: