Telecommunication Jobs In Accra : Field Level Project Co-ordinator, Fiber Optics - Tata CommunicationsTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Areas of Responsibility
- Need to perform field visits to check & confirm quality of the work completed in DWDM, Fiber, PoP infra, civil works etc. manage theOSP vendor Engineering, Construction and Splicing.
- Track the project plan and proactively highlight if there are any challenges
- Ensure that all the SOP’s are followed while performing the respective works and approvals are in place.
- Co-ordinate with other utility owners for alignment and ROW permissions and other wayleaves
- Report GIS updates to GIS Engineer.
- Conduct Feasibility checks for new opportunities and report to central staffs.
- Validate the material consumption and reconciliation on the ground with proper tracker
- Need to be a self-contributor and a team player who can effectively engage resources for maximum productivity
- Need to validate the logs & reports generated and should have the capability to technical validate the correctness and report the status
- Able to handle the transmission equipment’s in event of Card failure, SFP failure, fiber patch chords damaged.
- Familiar in handling planned network outages and sync up with all relevant stakeholders in case of ring shifting/upgradation/network failure.
- Need to perform the acceptance tests on behalf of Smartinfraco / Ascend of the network sections ensuring all the appropriate prerequisites and documentation are in place
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Punch points from the acceptance tests to be tracked to closure and status to be reported
- Daily updates, weekly, and monthly status reports / dashboards to be shared with the central team
- Responsible for validation and Optimization of network expansion design,BOQ and pricing.
- Should analyse first line faults on Power intra and Microwave Transport links etc.
Work Experience Requirements
- Should be from telecom background of which 4 – 5 years in Fiber projects and Operations
- Should have experience of working with multiple tools like OTDR, Powermeter,Laser source,Fusion splicer etc.
- Should have previous experience in managing Fiber networks in Ghana and should have good geographic understanding
- Understanding & experience of new technologies like SDH / DWDM/OTN etc.
- Understanding of standard BOM and cost structure associated with various OEM’s for multiple solutions
- Should have good field experience with testing and performed acceptance testing
- Good analytic skills, Team player and interpersonal skills
Education & Technical / Professional Certificates
- Good blend of telecom domain, technical and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills and people management skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills in English
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.