Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A health base organization invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Assistant Records Manamgement Officer.The Officer will be required to provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Organisation.
- To assist in maintaining records management system.
- To provide a courteous, efficient and professional service in response to customer needs and develop a broad knowledge of services.
- Reporting to the Records Management Coordinatior, the Records Management Officer will be accountable for quality and efficiency of individual workloads while contribute to the day to day performance of the unit, guiding and supporting fellow colleagues and by providing efficient and effective customer support to organisation.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core Duties will include
- Assist with maintaining Records Management System, including the maintenance and management of active and archived records.
- Maintain organisational security and confidentiality of information in accordance with organisational policy and legislative requirements.
- Accurately record, file and distribute all inward and outward correspondence including mail, faxes,email and internal correspondence.
- Assist staff with requests to locate and retrieve information.
- Assist in the training of internal users on Records Management systems and processes.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of Record Management policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development, implementation and review and support training of an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Participate as a member of the Records Management Team in innovative and creative ways whilst providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
- Assist with administrative duties as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
- must possess a degree or master’s degree
- must have no criminal record.
- must be computer-literate
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.