Data/Records Management Jobs In Ghana : Assistant Records Management Officer - Public Sector OrganisationData/Records Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A public sector organisation invites applications from suitably qualified persons with three (3) years relevant experience after National Service to fill the following vacancy as ASSISTANT RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The Officer will be required to provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Organisation.
- must possess a master's degree in Archival Studies from a recognised accredited University.
- must possess three (3) ycars post-qualification experience must not be more than 40 years
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- must have completed his/her national service
- must have no criminal record.
- must be computer-literate
- Must have a valid driving licence
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.