Jobs In Ho 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacancy as Procurement Officer
The Procurement Officer is the head of the Procurement Office and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor through the Registrar. He/she shall, among other duties, supervise the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants, prepare procurement plans for goods, works and services for the University, assist in answering queries raised by appropriate authority on procurement activities, assist in implementing systems and procedures to ensure value for money in the entity procurement activities, assist in the process of advertising tenders and provide input for the formulation of procurement strategy for the University.
Qualification and Requirement
A person seeking appointment as Procurement Officer must:
- hold a minimum of Master's degree in Procurement Management, or related areas;
- have a Professional qualification in Procurement;
- have served as a Senior Assistant Procurement Officer in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least six (6) years.
- be computer literate arid must be abreast with relevant software applications
- submit a short vision statement not exceeding three (3) pages outlining how he/she will manage the procurement functions of the University effectively and efficiently to promote the mandate of the Procurement office and that of the University.
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form from the Staff Portal on HTU's Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion. Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
Those applying from outside Ghana may submit one copy of their completed application Form with the accompanying documents via email:
Applicants should inform their referees to submit directly to the Registrar, confidential references on them. Position being sought by applicant must be indicated in the Confidential Reference I eller and submitted using the same email address indicated above.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 27TH MARCH, 2020