Jobs In Ghana 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Passion Air seek to recruit an individual with a background in Sales and Marketing as TICKETING SUPERVISOR. The successful candidate will ensure sales targets are met and policies and procedures are adhered to by guiding and motivating Ticketing Officers to deliver the highest standard of professionalism and customer service.
- Supervise and coordinate customer service activities of the assigned ticketing office(s).
- Ensure the highest level of customer service at the ticketing office(s), including service delivery standards and office environment.
- Plan, prepare and design work schedules according to targets and workloads.
- Assess and evaluate work performance of staff.
- Lead and manage the team of staff by assigning duties and ensuring the expected result is achieved.
- Resolve payment, ticketing and reservations issues emanating from ticketing office(s).
- Interpret and communicate work procedures and policies to employees where necessary..
- Ensure all Ticketing Agents are kept up to date with information circulated either via email or memos.
- Process, pay and report refunds, ensuring there are adequate funds at all tirne.
- Handle the issuance and reporting of all non-revenue/staff tickets.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly sales reports.
- Assist in call-outs and customer service management in case of disruptions.
- Make recommendations on how to improve revenue generation and services.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Train new Ticketing Officers when needed.
- Review and check the performance of Ticketing Officers such as the accuracy of their reports and records.
- Regularly discuss the performance and challenges faced with the Commercial Manager and recommend solution and/or training needed to solve them.
Competencies and Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership abilities.
- Excellent customer service capabilities.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and at least one local language.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1st degree in Marketing/Sales-related fields.
- IATA Diploma in Reservation and Ticketing.
- At least 5 years' experience in ticketing and reservation.
- Knowledge in passenger handling is a plus.
How To Apply
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to
Deadline for applications: 21st February 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.