Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Helconia Group has been involved in the Quest Africa Oil and Gas Industry since 2013. We are a recognised and trustable company in the helicopter industry and committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Helconia Group Aviation Jobs In Ghana 2020. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on a Helconia Group job vacancy below to read more and apply
We are currently recruiting an AW139 Commander Pilot on a full-time rotational basis.
The Commander shall:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant national and international aviation legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company's operations manual as are necessary to fulfil commander functions, ensuring all operational procedures and checklists are complied with in accordance with the operations manual;
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Comply with all flight and duty time limitations (FTL) and rest requirements applicable to commander activities;
- Properly maintain and wear obliged protective personal clothing as provided by the Company in accordance with the regulations;
- Decide whether or not to accept a helicopter with unserviceability allowed by the MEL
- Ensure the pre-flight inspection has been carried out;
- Be responsible for the operation and safety of the helicopter and the safety of its occupants and cargo.
- Ensure the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may he conducted without infringing on Company operating minima;
- The commander must be in possession of a valid ATPL(H), and must be endorsed on the type to be operated.Experience (number of years and nature of experience required):
- Valid IR(H) endorsed on type to be operated,
- Licence validation (for foreign pilots with ICAO licence);
- Valid operators proficiency check;
- Valid medical certificate (class 1);
- Minimum 3,000 hours total flight time in helicopters,
- Minimum 1,500 hours total helicopter flight time in command;
- Minimum 1,200 hours total twin turbine helicopter time,
- Successful completion of a Company command course when upgrading from co-pilot within the Company
We are currently recruiting an Aircraft Engineer on a full-time, rotational basis. You will support all aircraft engineering, line maintenance; scheduled servicing, corrective maintenance and all other engineering-related activities.
- Maintenance Daily tasks
- Daily and routine checks (Before First Flight, After Last Flight)
- Helicopter Base Maintenance I Line Maintenance In charge of airworthiness directives
- In charge of logistics, orders and spare parts follow-on
- Troubleshooting report
- Hydraulic system, flight control inspections
- Application of work cards on all Airframe and Engines Troubleshooting online checks
- Documentation update
- Deep maintenance : 600/1200/2400 FH 1Y/2Y/4Y
- Mandated maintenance standards for test and repair conformity
- Maintenance in accordance with technical documentation (MM P&W IETP Leonardo)
- Manufacturer Mandatory Service bulletins, Airworthiness directives and modifications implementation
- Quality department Reports
How To Apply
Click on a Helconia Group job vacancy above to read more and apply