Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra : Director, Human Resource & Services - Zormelo & AssociatesHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building
Job Title: Director, Human Resource & Services
- Advocate, formulate and implement HR policies and programmes as required by the business.
- Undertake human resource planning, budgeting, auditing and succession planning to ensure the availability of the right calibre and numbers of staff by recruiting and retaining top-quality staff for each department.
- Provide professional support to Management and internal consulting services to all departments/units and create organizational development and employee training programmes.
- Develop an employee-oriented culture through change management initiatives that emphasises the company's core values, quality of work, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Ensure employee safety, wellness, welfare, health and employee engagement through HR initiatives and employee engagement surveys.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Create competitive compensation plans and provide administration of benefits.
- Develop and co-ordinate the Employee Performance Management System to ensure the achievement of the strategic corporate goals and objectives to improve overall productivity.
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline from a recognized universit
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post qualification relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been at a Senior Management Level.in the power or related industry.
- Must be a member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana (IHRMPG) or an analogous professional body.
- Must have knowledge in the development, interpretation and implementation of employment policies and procedures .
- Excellent analytical, leadership, planning and technical report writing skills.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.