The Zakat & Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana is offering to provide Tuition Fee Support to NEEDY Muslim Students under its Scholarships Scheme for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Be a Needy Ghanaian Muslim.
- Obtain Grade 6-13 for Science and Grade 6-11 for other subjects (WASSCE/SSSCE)
- Have gained admission to any Public Tertiary Institution in Ghana.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the Zakat and Sadaqa Trust Fund Scholarships Form downloadable online at www.ghanazakatfundonline.com
Please attach the following to the completed application form
- One passport size photo of applicant.
- WASSCE/SSSCE result slip.
- Admission letter.
Deadline for submission of completed frrms is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. at the following offices:
- Zakat & Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana Head Office, B-Plaza Building Accra Newtown
- Zakat & Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana Tamale Office, Kanawu Plaza, adjacent the Tamale Central Mosque
- Zakat & Sadaqa Trust Fund of Ghana Takoradi Office, Sahara Building. Opposite NIB, near SSNIT, Market Circle.
- The Regional Islamic Education units Offices
NOTES: Prospective Nursing or Medical Science students as well as Females and Orphans from all regions are encouraged to apply.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE: 030393476 / 0542216231 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAMALE OFFICE: 0372028980 / 0556331380 Email: email@example.com
TAKORADI OFFICE: 0312294124 / 0554476899 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more updates on these?
our facebook page or Follow @JobSearchGh our twitter page. Share this article using the share button below