Jobs In Central Region 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the IT Officer at the Brakwa Breman Rural Bank is to assist the Head of I.C.T to take overall responsibility for all ICT systems, software, processes, hardware and equipment across all the bank branches and the Head Office, including installation configuration and maintenance of all network systems.
Duties & Responsibities
As will be directed by the Head of I.C.T of the Bank.
The salary attached to the position is attractive as to scale and is negotiable based on qualification and experience
Reporting to the General Manager through the Head of I.CT.
Required Skills or Experience
- The applicant should have a minimum of HND in computer science or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- In addition, must possess a working knowledge of the T-24 core banking software.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Any professional qualification in Hardware and networking: Microsoft systems Engineering, skills in various operating systems; such as all windows operating systems, WIN Servers’2000, 2003, 2008, etc administration.
- Fluent in open office, Western Union, I-Trans, Cheque codeline administration, windows server administration, joomla, Microsoft office suit, Linus and other web design and hosting technologies.
- Conversant with hardware from DELL,HP,APPLE,IBM,COMPAQ,APC power devices, servers and other leading manufacturers of computer systems or allied establishments. Install and manage standard office equipment.
- Hardware and software installation skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates will be expected to pass an oral interview as part of the assessment process of candidates.
- The candidate should not be below Twenty –Three (23) years, and should not be more than Forty years (40 Years) as at the time of applying.
- Ability to work for long hours
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal relationships
- Should have good communication skills
Location: Breman Brakwa, Central Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you meet the requirement and wish to apply, kindly send your most recent CV with a Cover Letter to either of the emails:
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: January 17, 2020