Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Engineering Manager - Zormelo & Associates
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of the technical operations of the Company
- Leads the Company’s effort to form strategic alliances with local and international companies that have the capabilities to partner with the Company to execute its business model
- Manages Projects, makes detailed plans to accomplish goals and manages all Technical activities of the Company
- Interfaces with Engineering and Maintenance teams of our partners to gain full understanding of their Operations and Maintenance functions
- Manages the Company’s Technology Centre
- Performs high-level coordination and monitoring of all engineering activities and provides support to projects in terms of resolving technical issues in the engineering disciplines.
- Leads and directs review and improvement of key work systems and processes and introduction of new technology/methods to increase productivity, reduce cost and shorten project delivery time in the assigned engineering disciplines.
- Develops and implements policies, standards and procedures that will ensure that all engineering and technical work performed for our partners/Clients conform to their standards.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to recruit engineering/technical employees for the Company and our Clients/Partners
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Reviews and recommends contracts and cost estimates for approval
- Designs a roadmap for the Company to build its Engineering capacity overtime to enable it take up more contracts.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.