Jobs In Accra 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Information, will commence the implementation of the Right-to-Information Act 2019 from 1st January, 2020. Consequently, we invite applications from qualified Ghanaians for the positions listed as RTI Officers
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Ghana Government jobs. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Provide support in compiling and publishing and maintaining up-to-date information in the form of a manual to facilitate easy access to information.
- Comply with the procedures for handling any requests under the Right to Information Act, thereby ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely, specific and confidential manner;
- Serve as the designated contact for all enquiries relating to the Right to Information within a designated public institution.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Receive, record, acknowledge and process applications for information within the periods as prescribed in the law;
- Co-ordinate responses to requests for information under Act 989;
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date register of requests including details of any disclosures, refusals, advice and guidance;
- Monitor and track the progress of requests and produce regular
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields:
- Communications Studies
- Information Studies
- Completed the one-year mandatory national service; and
- A minimum of two years of working experience post-national
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the undersigned or via email through
not later than Friday, 13th December, 2019
- Application letter stating the position applied for;
- Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of stated academic/ professional qualifications;
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) work related/academic referees; and
- National Service certificate
Kindly note that all applicants will be required to sit and pass the on line Civil Service graduate entry examination. Details of this examination will be communicated in due course.
Ministry of Information
P.O. Box M41