Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) is a global firm committed to setting standards for safety and excellence as one of the world’s leading classification organizations. In a constantly evolving industry, ABS works alongside its partners tackling the most pressing technical, operational and regulatory challenges so the marine and offshore industries can operate safely, securely and responsibly.
Reporting to the Senior Administrator in Nigeria, you will provide Admin duties such as
We are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to be based in our office in Accra to support our Joint Venture.
- Initially you will provide maternity cover for our current Administrator
- Facilitate in the smooth administrative running of the Joint Venture
- Accounts receivable tracking, billing ad record keeping
- Ensure proper billing processes are followed and accurate records are kept of department activities
- Performs clerical duties such a word processing, mail distribution, filing, record keeping and faxing
- May assist in the planning of events and seminars
- Ensure ABS Ghana is compliant with Ghana financial obligations, such as VAT&WHT returns as & when due
- Prepare and maintain cash files for the office expenses
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will have attained exams in English and Maths and excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have previous administration experience such as word processing and spreadsheet creation, file maintenance, and record keeping.
- Previous experience gained in a multi-national environment in a comparable position
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Office365
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills
We are inventive problem solvers and visionary innovators who produce results. At the same time, we are a responsible resource for practical solutions.
We believe in teamwork. The best solutions are achieved together with other stakeholders. We work closely with them as a dependable, flexible partner. We are also dedicated to sharing our experience and in looking to the future with our contributions to the education of future industry leaders
The Company does not discriminate against any employee, or applicants for employment, based on personal characteristics such as:
- National origin
- Physical or mental disability
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Veteran status
- Citizenship status
- Transgender status
- Creed The Company is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and personnel practices, including recruitment, advancement, salary and benefits, termination and retirement processes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: