Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
STAR Ghana Foundation is an independent Ghanaian organisation which creates platforms for ordinary people, particularly the most marginalised in society, to become active citizens who demand positive change in their lives and communities.
Our vision is to see a well-informed and active Ghanaian citizenry able to contribute to transformational change that advances democracy, accountability and social inclusion.
We want to increase the effectiveness of citizens and civil society to achieve an equitable, inclusive society by convening inclusive dialogue and collaboration; catalysing active citizenship and collective action; coordinating and supporting strategic partnerships; and facilitating continuous learning to fuel wider scale change.
About the role
- The Fundraising Manager is responsible for coordinating and driving the implementation of the Foundation’s fundraising action plan and Ethical Fundraising and Investment Policy.
- S/he will play the lead role in laying the foundation and leverage relationships for a diversified funding base and a sustainable income stream for the STAR Ghana Foundation. This will include developing, packaging and marketing a range of high-quality STAR Ghana Foundation products and coordinating all fundraising approaches and submissions to prospective donors and partners.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The role will work with the STAR Ghana Foundation Executive Director, its Governing Council and the STAR-Ghana programme Consortium to refine and advance the Foundation’s fundraising targets.
- S/he will undertake detailed scoping on priority foundations, grant-makers, official donors, business funders and individual givers and provide active scanning, analysis and follow-up on new funding and resourcing opportunities for the Foundation.
- The role in collaboration with the Foundation’s Fundraising Committee will coordinate and support the Foundation’s networking and visibility with African and international peer networks related to philanthropy, foundations and grant-making.
- S/he will coordinate with the Foundation’s communications team to align fundraising efforts with the branding and positioning strategy, review and improve the fundraising functionality of the Foundation’s website and social media platforms
The post-holder will develop, drive and deliver comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy in line with STAR Ghana Foundation policies; engage donors and provide strategic support for program funding, ensure STAR Ghana Foundation’s contractual obligations with donors are adhered to.
The post-holder will report to the Executive Director of the STAR Ghana Foundation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: