Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana College of Pharmacists is seeking to employ motivated individuals into the position of Vice Rector.
JOB TITLE: VICE RECTOR
JOB LOCATION: GHANA COLLEGE OF PHARMACISTS
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
- Be the deputy of the Rector to lead the College in all academic and related matters
- oversees academic planning, academic program review, and curriculum development
- Co-ordinate all academic activities of the Division at national and international levels that contribute to the College’s strategic academic direction;
- Oversee the academic activities of the faculties, as well as other independent academic units, including both the appointment of academic staff and the oversight of those aspects of the College’s quality assurance systems designed to underpin and guarantee the high quality of the College’s teaching and research.
- Supervises budget preparation for the academic and academic-related programs, allocating and reallocating funds and resources to and from these programs.
- Prepare concept papers for the roll out of CDPs.
- Be able to attract research grants into the Divisional Programs.
- Provides leadership in creating and maintaining academic standards and policies.
- Be Secretary to both the Divisional and faculty Boards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A registered and distinguished pharmacist of good standing with not less than 5 years experience.
- A Fellow of the Ghana College of Pharmacists or West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacists.
- Must be of good disposition, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as be an effective team player.
- Must have proven managerial and administrative experience. The possession of a post- graduate in a relevant discipline will be an advantage.
- Must have good business acumen and capable of attracting and managing the resources of the College to achieve optimal results.
OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Be a visionary leader, able to communicate the College’s vision and mission and inspire trust through an open and consultative style;
- Be forward looking to and able to lead those under him/her to strive for excellence;
- Should have considerable experience in academic programme development and review as well as quality assurance in teaching and learning;
- Should have excellent management and interpersonal skills, and able to cope with the College’s staff members who have diverse interests;
- An energetic and innovative thinker who has the persistence, enthusiasm and energy to start up new plans and keep them going ;
- Demonstrate good leadership and teamwork, be able to listen and evaluate opinions with good judgment/decisions.
- Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Must be highly motivated person
- Must be a team player
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: